Last comp before state

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymgurl

Coach
Gymnast
Hi, Had my last comp before state on the weekend and everything went unexpected, some for the worse, some for the better.

Beam: 1st place
Vault: 5th Place
Floor: 4th Place

Video coming soon!

I had a comp before state too except mine was on the friday not the weeked lol, I got 14.1 on beam (first), 12.9 on floor (3rd), 13.0 on vault (3rd), last on bars haha not even going to mention the score lol I hope you do well at state, I'm on the sunday :D

haha lol that sucks, are we allowed to video there? because there are vids on youtube of girls so you must be allowed? i know they do pro photogrpahy but are you? thanks :)

Well, my mums videoing me so and i videoed all last year so its ok, I'm also designated photographer (i love photography) for level 5 and taking photos on the floor so we don't have to buy the photos

Haha cool thanks i thought you would be allowed lol so for your team you mean? like you take photos of their routines and stuff? lol

Oh, just heads up apparently professional photography includes anyone with an SLR (i am no means professional) and was told politely not to take 'professional photos on the competition floor. so just be careful

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back