Last level 5 meet of the season.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My daughter competed Sunday April 1st at her last level 5 meet of the season. She did a great job and I was so proud of her! She started on bars and ended up with a 9.175 and 1st place. Went next to beam and did a great job but had one pretty big wobble. Got a 8.95 and 3rd place. Next she went to floor where she looked great and got a 9.275 and 3rd place. Vault was last and is her weakest event so we were both a bit nervous. She ended up with her highest score yet on vault with a 8.825!! I could not believe it! She did not place but I am thrilled she brought her score up from the 7.75 she started out with this season. All around she ended up in second place and her good friend and teammate got 1st!! They were both so happy for each other and looked so cute on the podium together! Just wanted to share our happy day!!

Great improvement on Vault! It's really fun when you get to be up on the podium with your friend...doesn't even matter who took 1st or 2nd, just as long as they are together.

I remember back when DD was level 5, her and her friend tied All Around, so they were so excited when awards came because they figured they would be tied somewhere between 1st and 3rd. Unfortunately there was a super powerhouse team there that dominated the awards. They ended up tied for 11th. I still feel bad when I think back to the shocked look on their faces as all these other girls were called up and they just sat there

Congrats to her...love that great improvement on vault. That is for sure something to be very proud of!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back