Last meet before States!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey guys! So yesterday I had an AMAZING meet. I'm a level 5, and I'm the oldest on my team. The meet was 4 1/2 hours away, (we made it safely through the severe weather!) The night before we hung out with my team in the hotel, and I think that's why I had the best meet ever :) haha! But anyway,
First up was beam. I was really shaky during warmups, but I was the last one to go from my team, and there had been only 3 people that didn't fall, I knew I needed to kill it! I ended up landing everything, I even stuck my cartwheel :) 9.45: 1st (highest score for me and tied for highest on our team!)
Floor: This was my first meet without my ankle braces so I was really nervous! I did alright, my tumbling is what killed me, but oh well! 8.95: 2nd
Vault: I love vault, always been one of my favorites! I had a solid block and hollow body off. 9.2: 1st
Bars: The bar judge was a VERY technical one. I connected my low bar and had a pretty good high bar. 8.65: 1st
AA: 36.25! 1st! Highest AA of my life! And for the first time ever I had the highest AA score of my team, my team was so happy for me and it meant a lot! Now if I can just keep this up for States!!! :) DSCN6030.jpg

This will definitely give you momentum going into states...sometimes the best part of a meet you have to travel to, is hanging out in the hotel with your team. It's like having a giant sleepover

Congrats on your highest AA!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back