WAG Lauren Mitchell

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

While watching the World Championships I noticed that the Aussies are really pretty good with their choreography and artistry. I do love her music and how she works on floor.

I really think Australia is coming up in the rankings in gymnastics their choreography is so great Lauren Mitchells beam routine was great too! watch it on youtube

While watching the World Championships I noticed that the Aussies are really pretty good with their choreography and artistry. I do love her music and how she works on floor.
Me too! Alanna Slater's routine to "El Tango de Roxanne" is one of my favorites. Gorgeous choreography.

I'm an Aussie too! Yay
I loved all of the routines that were done at Beijing by our girls! Especially Ashleigh Brennan's one to Cold Case...

Gymgurl, I do the same! I can't take my eyes of her routines on beam and floor especially. She's incredibly orignial! Hopefully we'll see her in London:D

I never thought us aussies were to crash hot at gym either until recently :)

your moving to australia???? thats so exciting!!! come to NSW. its the most awesome state :)

Yeah i think you guys are all right!
Australia isnt the best at gym but they are certainly picking up their game YAY!
im a NSW gymnast and i do gym with holly from above :)

'Cynical chick' where abouts to in australia are you moving too??
make sure you do gymmm! best sport eva

WOOOHOOO gym is awesomee and so is NSW :)

Cardio and strength workouts:

Exercising is a lifestyle for many people who care about their health and want to be fit. Some people love working out and being active all the time, others make the sacrifice to do so but what counts at the end is that they are all taking care of their organism and that is simply all that matters. Many of these people wonder whether if it is good to combine the strength workout with the Cardio one since they either alternate them or do them the same day. The question here would be: Is it better to mix both exercises or to take specific days for each other?
The answer is pretty easy I think. For example, you go and play basketball with your friends and just after it you go to your football practice. Will you play football with the same energy you had when you where playing basketball? Answer is no. Same happens with weight lifting and cardio exercises; you will have less energy on the second one and will lose important exercise. I would definitely say that it is better to alternate workouts and fully concentrate on each of them than to do one the right way and not the other; if you know what I mean; however it is not wrong to complete your strength workout and do some cardio after it just to burn a few more calories.
It is important to know how to exercise in a proportional way so that you look good and fit, if you are working out in a gym ask a trainer to teach you how to use each of the gym machines and get some recommendations, after all they are the experts.

Aaronmac, I would just like to know why that post was relevant to the original topic of the thread. but either way it is kinda interesting.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back