Leg Cast Update....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ok so I am leaping through the house with joy and screaming right now! Actually...no I'm not I'm sitting here typing this out. I exagerrate but I'm hoping this will get you exicted too! I found out that my doctor found out that my bone has actually healed even though it still looked broken when I last went. Something was wrong w/ the x-ray. Anyways I am now getting the cast off this Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I'm getting it off two months earlier than I hoped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SUPER EXICTED!!!!!!!! I'll be back in the gym shortly and I CANNOT wait! I miss the gym so much... :D

Aw that is the most wonderful news. I am very happy for you.

Remember to take it easy for the first while, we wouldn't want you back in a cast again>:D

How wonderful all-aroundgirl. You must be terribly excited to get back to being able to everything again. Just take it slow and don't push things too fast - before you know it you will be back to 100% & then some :D

What wonderful news for you. Congrat's All-Around Girl - like the others said - take it easy, don't rush things

WOW! that's awesome!
must have been so quick from all of us wishing you a quick recovery! See it worked! :p
YAY!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back