Leotard help please:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

H

Horse&Gym girl

Hi everyone, I'm just about to get into gymnastics and I have a few questions. I've never worn a leotard:eek:(shocking I know), and I'm wondering if I wear anything underneath and if yes what? Also how a leotard should fit, what I should look for when buying them and what the different materials etc that they are made out of. Thanks everyone I know it's kinda weird to ask, but I'm clueless:(

Honestly, I wear regular underwear and a sports bra under mine. It was weird for me to get used to wearing just a leo. because I have done ballet forever and always have had to wear tights. A leotard should fit like a second skin. Most sites have sizing charts. Generaly gym leotards are made out of velvet or nylon/spandex. If your gym has a pro-shop it maight be a good idea to go there and try some on. For cheaper leos I would use Gymnastic Leotards & More- GymnasticSolutions.com for more expensive http://www.gk-elitesportswear.com there are tons of other online places. Just search it. Also, the tank ones are for workouts/ppractice, longsleeve for compititions.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back