Parents Leotard issues

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ooft I would of made my voice heard , shouting at a parent in front of everyone says it all , this gym is obviously not run by professionals really you deserve the medal for staying calm must of taken a lot . My dd gym gets the girls to try the leos on before ordering them each is ordered to the girls sizes that should go without saying really . Is your daughter happy at this gym ? if not I wouldn't have her there as if they can behave in this manner towards yourself what are they like with the kids? good luck my blood would of been boiling .

The fee pays for the leo and some competitions next year, but I believe that is it, I'm not sure about a warm up outfit. The head coach is a piece of work honestly, she runs the gym the way she wants to and doesn't listen to anyone else. I thought she was the gym owner, but I found out she isn't. I don't think she creates an environment I want my daughter in, she rules her gym with fear, even over the other coaches. They go through coaches like crazy cause no one likes her. I am good friends with many of the other coaches and they told me recently that I guess the head coach was already mad at me because I complained that the new coach of my daughters team was not doing a great job. They didn't even touch the bars for over a month and they practice twice a week, so I mentioned it to the office and she didn't like that. The gym has a lot of good concepts and ideas on how to run the gym, they are just vary poorly executed. The gym we went and visited seems a million times better, I hope it all works out, my nephew goes to my daughters current gym and I hope us leaving doesn't effect him. Unfortunately, I wouldn't put it past the head coach to kick him out over this, I'm debating if I should tell them the whole truth when we leave, or just tell them we are taking a break.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back