WAG Leotard manufacturers in Europe?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymisforeveryone

Coach
Judge
I have previously ordered practice leos for my groups from GK or KBee and the gymnasts have liked them, but there are some disadvantages in both. The KBee leotards come from US and the shipping takes long and the designs are mostly print styles and the age groups I coach usually prefer shiny leotards with some crystals or sequins. The GK leotards are adorable and the girls really love them but they are a bit too pricey for just practice leotards. The cheaper ones are usually seasonal products and the Finnish retailer may not have enough sizes for the whole group, this happened last year when we had already picked the style we liked.

We have also ordered comp leos from Milano maybe 10 years ago and I like them. I have also seen Christian Moreau leotards at competitions but we don't have any experience of those. There is a Finnish retailer but the leos they have on their website are mostly long sleeved and the sleeveless are quite expensive.

Then there is that British The Zone - they have some cute simple leos with crystals and I'm considering them. Does anyone have any experience of that company?

Are there any other manufactures or retailers of affordable leotards in Europe? German (with English websites) or British maybe? They should ship to Finland.

I haven't yet asked the parents how much they are ready to pay for a practice leo but I'm hoping to find something very affordable since the new girls (3) of the group have to also order a competition leotard and warm ups this fall. So I'm talking about 30-50 euros price range.

Have you checked out TT-Gymnastics?

http://www.tt-gymnastics.eu

I tried to find out if they ship to Finland, but no luck. You could send a quick email and ask (once July 31st rolls around). It's a Dutch company but I love them and almost exclusively order leos from them. Never had a negative experience.

The Zone leotards are great. The fabric is nice and they are well made. I think they are cheap for how many crystals they have on them. Their sleeveless leotards are more expensive than their long sleeved ones.

My only gripe with them is how much they charge to post to Australia - well above what it actually costs to get something here. I get them delivered to my sister who lives in England and posts them to me for a sixth of the price.

Have you checked out TT-Gymnastics?

http://www.tt-gymnastics.eu

I tried to find out if they ship to Finland, but no luck. You could send a quick email and ask (once July 31st rolls around). It's a Dutch company but I love them and almost exclusively order leos from them. Never had a negative experience.

Actually they seem to have a Finnish retailer too. One of the competition leotards looked familiar and I remembered that one club near us has that design. The styles are sporty and all, but not necessary cute in my opinion and I think the girls would not love them as much as some others.

But I will keep them in mind and ask the girls about the styles ;) Thank you!

The Zone leotards are great. The fabric is nice and they are well made. I think they are cheap for how many crystals they have on them. Their sleeveless leotards are more expensive than their long sleeved ones.

My only gripe with them is how much they charge to post to Australia - well above what it actually costs to get something here. I get them delivered to my sister who lives in England and posts them to me for a sixth of the price.

Thank you! The shipping seems to be £6.95 in Europe so practically nothing when divided to 13 gymnasts. The style I was thinking is this http://www.the-zone.co.uk/girls-wom...veless-crystal-motif-gymnastics-leotard-p1512 We could vote about the color with the girls... I know the girls would love multicolored leo but those are more expensive. At least this one has some bling!

Meeeeeeeee

Seriously, if your girls want to design their own I could make them up :).

I have some ones on my website but I can do anything on commission

Sounds awesome, would love to support your business! Do you have more pictures of leos you have made to give an idea? The ones on the website are cute, but I think the girls would prefer mystique fabrics with no prints on (at least most of the leos they are wearing at practice are those GK mystique leos with sequins or crystals).

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back