Parents Leotard Sizing Help

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Asian

Proud Parent
Gymnast
Hi, I decided to post this in the parent forum because parents usually have the most knowledge with leotard sizing. My 13 year old daughter has grown quite a lot these past two years and I don't know if I should start getting her a bigger size (in GK). Here are her measurments: Chest- 31 in. Waist- 27 in. Hips- 31 in. Torso- 55 in. I have looked at the GK sizing chart but I just want some of your advice on if I should start getting her Adult S leotards or keep her at Adult XS. Thanks!

Hi, I decided to post this in the parent forum because parents usually have the most knowledge with leotard sizing. My 13 year old daughter has grown quite a lot these past two years and I don't know if I should start getting her a bigger size (in GK). Here are her measurments: Chest- 31 in. Waist- 27 in. Hips- 31 in. Torso- 55 in. I have looked at the GK sizing chart but I just want some of your advice on if I should start getting her Adult S leotards or keep her at Adult XS. Thanks!
Torso is the most important measurement (the wedgie factor) ... so I would go up to a Adult Small if I were you.

Agreed, my measurements are roughly the same give or take a couple inches, and I wear a comfortable AS

Based on my recent experiences with GK. Seems like they are running small these days. I go up one, if she is close.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back