Leotard underwear in GB

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Learning Parent GB

Proud Parent
I think DD could to with some high cut pants to wear under her leotards having seen her adjusting things every other minute at practice tonight. She is only 8 so I'd like something high cut and not a thong. I've googled and can't find anything even in ballet shops in the UK. Can anyone point me in the right direction pretty please?

M&S used to do high leg sports briefs which were great but I haven't seen them recently. I think you can order them also from Alpha Factor website

My DD had this same problem: she didn't want people to see her bum...she wears little shorts over her leotard at all her practices, and this has taken care of the problem. At meets, she used to spray a little hairspray at the seams to "hold" her leotard in place (I think it was more of a mental help than actual help).

Trouble with the M&S ones is they are adult sizes :( If you google gymnastics briefs you can get them online, I must say our girls just don't wear any til puberty and then they hit Marks & Sparks

Sent from my CnM Touchpad 9.7 using ChalkBucket mobile app

gk Elite from elitegymwear.co.uk How long has your dd been doing gym? as from what I have observed, they all seem to 'pick' for a while. Once they have too much to do and worry about, to spend time fiddling they seem to stop. Putting another layer underneath might just give her more to adjust? Try some good shorts as well and see if that helps. Not Zone - they just roll up and make things worse!

Trouble with the M&S ones is they are adult sizes :( If you google gymnastics briefs you can get them online, I must say our girls just don't wear any til puberty and then they hit Marks & Sparks

Sent from my CnM Touchpad 9.7 using ChalkBucket mobile app

Oh that is a shame. My dd used to have the childrens ones but it was a long time ago. I remember laughing she was still wearing the aged 7-9 year old ones at High School but they were quite Stretchy

She's been going gym about 3 years. She used to wear pants underneath with shorts over the top (so you never saw if any poked out the side) and was fine. Then she switched to no pants and was okay for a bit. Now she wears no pants and shorts over the top for bar work. Her velour shorts ride up and she fiddles with them endlessly but I then realised that even without them on she is fiddling. The lycra shorts fit better, but there is still a lot of adjusting. It could be the the little gusset lining doesn't sit right or something but I thought trying some underwear was worth a try. She has a comp in 2 weeks and has to wear the team leotard which is shared and handed out for the day. I *think* that is white so some flesh coloured pants might be necessary for that too. I wont' know until the day, but thought now seemed as good a time as any to try. I will try alpha factor and have another google - thanks.

My sponsored ads on this page are now 'hot and spicy underwear for men' - sorry if I have already brought the place into disrepute! I just wanted to say thank you. How come I have never seen Alpha factor before? I am so tempted to buy her a hoodie and a couple of other bits now. hmm. My bank balance may not thank you!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back