Leotards in Canada

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

blue_5678

Coach
Gymnast
Are there any Canadian leotard companies? Or some American ones with reasonable shipping to Canada? Every time I try to order one from plum, gk, etc the shipping end up being almost as much as the leotard!

Jagwear and Suit Yourself are Ontario based. Shipping shouldn't be too bad and you won't have to deal with the exchange rates.

Jagwear makes the National team leotards. They are somewhat expensive. Suit Yourself has a Facebook page, you could call her and ask if she would ship to you. Her leotards are super comfy and affordable.

Di's designs- a little pricey but very well made, not sure how their shipping is but for our competitive suits it was reasonable.
GymGear- your typical training leos mostly made out of comfy lycra. Haven't ordered from their website but they have great costumer service in my experience with them at competitions and in the past of ordering competition leotards.

My kid lives in Jagwear. Their leos are super comfy, no elastic in the arms or neck, they're bound with Lycra and they hold up well in the wash. They usually have booths at most meets here in Ontario where we are which is another reason why we have so many. Mama is a sucker at the end of a meet and I usually buy her a couple during comp season :)
They custom make them to your measurements too if you order online and you can choose your own fabric.

My kid lives in Jagwear. Their leos are super comfy, no elastic in the arms or neck, they're bound with Lycra and they hold up well in the wash. They usually have booths at most meets here in Ontario where we are which is another reason why we have so many. Mama is a sucker at the end of a meet and I usually buy her a couple during comp season :)
They custom make them to your measurements too if you order online and you can choose your own fabric.

Jagwear also have sale buckets at meets, I have snagged some great deals from them.

Jagwear also have sale buckets at meets, I have snagged some great deals from them.

I'll have to keep my eyes out at meets! So far I've only seen Di's designs (which are a bit too pricey for me) and Gymgear. I like Gymgear but a lot of their designs are childish. I have found some good ones though!

Lizards Leo's out if Newfoundland are awesome to work with :)

She did my daughters teams comp Leo

ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1488823064.272627.jpg

Have you checked Snowflake Designs?
They even have their Grab bag leotards back for $17 (USD)
Depending on how many leotards you order, the $34 International fixed Rate may be worth it… or, if you have a friend in the US that could order them and you get $99 worth (free shipping in the US with orders over $99), then the friend could probably send them cheaper.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back