Leotardss!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Okay so, i wanna get some new leotards, but i got all the ones i have now from my old gym. I need some help finding someplace that has really cute leotards! Any ideaas where to go? And what are your favourite colors/designs? Also what style are they? Like spaghetti strap, or just normal? Thanks for your help! And sorry if it's kinda random, still getting used to CB, i just started using it again! Ta-ta chicas!;)

xoxo hailee​

I love the leotards from k-bees leotards! I also kind of like just the normal tank, instead of spagetti straps. I also have some gk leos, and those are ok, I just like the variety from k-bees more. Good luck with your leo search.

GK Elite is my favorite brand, and Alpha Factor is popular too. They both have websites to order online, and GK has an outlet too. I have one Melody leotard which is pretty nice, and K-Bee and Snowflake are said to be good too. I like regular tank leotards for practice, but designs depend on your personal taste. Long sleeve gets pretty hot, and spaghetti straps don't feel secure to me. I usually wear velvet for winter and lighter leotards like holograms or lycras for when it gets warm.

I like GK leotards. They have a HUGE variety and there is TONS of them!
i don't really have a preference as to spagetti straps or the normal kind, but the normal style is how all my leotards are.
so i suggest GK.
good luck :)

I like GK leotards. They have a HUGE variety and there is TONS of them!
i don't really have a preference as to spagetti straps or the normal kind, but the normal style is how all my leotards are.
so i suggest GK.
good luck :)

Agreed. GK and Dreamlight are my faavorite brands of leotards but Gk seems to have more leotards but Dreamlight has a larger variety. Both have great fit and quality.

GK is really good. That is the only brand that I use. They have lots of different choices. I personally perfer regelur straps to spaghetti straps. But thats just my 10 cents.

Okay so, i wanna get some new leotards, but i got all the ones i have now from my old gym. I need some help finding someplace that has really cute leotards! Any ideaas where to go? And what are your favourite colors/designs? Also what style are they? Like spaghetti strap, or just normal? Thanks for your help! And sorry if it's kinda random, still getting used to CB, i just started using it again! Ta-ta chicas!;)

xoxo hailee​
Leotard World Offers Gymnastics & Dance Leotards for Gymnasts, Dancers & Athletes. these are cute... i forget the website i am getting mine at, but i might reply again once i find it!! :)

GK is great! They have lots of choices but their styles change and their more expensive...i only have one from them that i got at a meet. Snowflakes is only really great. I prefer tank style.

roxy leos

I love Roxy leotards!!!!!!!!!! Even though they are hard to find they are so cute and very comfortable

type in "a star leotards" in google. its a leotard designer from the UK. they have cheap and quality leotards that r very pretty and quality and they ship ANYWHEREIN THE WORLD FOR ONLY 4-6 DOLLARS. HOPE THIS HELPS! BTW, they sell shorts,competition leotards, and other accesies.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back