Let's bounce back, shall we?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

C

ChoFrog09

I just came back from a four month break because of injuries, and I lost pretty much all the strength in my arms - _ - thus, a whole lot of bars skills were lost too. I'm working hard to get back to where I was before, support would be much appreciated ^__^

Good luck! I'm also just coming back from an arm injury so I know how hard it can be. Keep working on your PT and other upper-body strength.

I sprained my ankle, got wisdom teeth surgery, and just as I was about to come back I found a stress fracture in my back and was out for another three and a half months - _ -

I remember your sprained ankle post. Were you able to compete in that meet or not?

I hope you get your strength back soon. It stinks trying to come back, especially in a hurry, but you deserve it! I have to get my wisdom teeth out this summer, as well as knee surgery and I have some other surgical things to take care of. So I definitely feel for you!

I was able to compete bars and beam at that meet. I did beam first and fell...on that ankle - _ - but it felt better later for bars. I didn't place at all, but whatevs XP

And I'm sorry bout your wisdom teeth, make sure to drink a lot of water and get /a lot/ of sleep (come home and watch your favorite movie too ^__^) and I hope your knee surgery goes well!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back