Parents Let's Play A Game (Video)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Locley job Bug. I'll bi6te at 9 on the nose.

This is such a fun game, wait till I post my DD's routines, they use FIG scoring, you'll have so much fun with that!!!

Wow! :eek: I have no experience myself but watching that video, I thought she did wonderfully! Definitely better than 8.55! I hope she knows she did terrific even if the scores didn't reflect it. :)

I get 9.1. I think she lost mostly on the split leap, coupe turn and the ROBHS.

She is wonderful, tell her good job!

Thank you mom2gymmonkey for your kind words. She knows she did great and quite frankly, I am more bothered by this than her. One of her best friends did a nice routine with no noticible huge mistakes and got a 7.7.

Level 6 scoring is HARD! I am attaching a video of my daughter's floor routine (which I thought was pretty good). It only scored an 8.3

YouTube - Level 6 floor

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are good. She received 8.9. Down from 9.2 at her first meet, but her overall all around was up from 34.3 to 35.3. She was in the most populated age group (aged 6-7) and placed on all events.

Thanks for playing

LOL, you know my DD's only a level 4 and I can't even judge her scores right. I will take a guess at a 9.0? I thought she looked beautiful, did all the skills, nice tumbling, & nice leaps.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back