WAG Letter value skills list?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

flipping_girls

Proud Parent
Does anyone have a link to a quick reference to what skills equate to their letter value? (a cheat sheet for mom's trying to follow a conversation) Trying to keep straight what my daughters are saying. I could really use some info as to what specific skills are considered A,B,C,D,E... It seems my kids are talking in letter code these days.

Does anyone have a link to a quick reference to what skills equate to their letter value? (a cheat sheet for mom's trying to follow a conversation) Trying to keep straight what my daughters are saying. I could really use some info as to what specific skills are considered A,B,C,D,E... It seems my kids are talking in letter code these days.
I have a very PARTIAL cheat sheet, but it doesn't have A skills... A skills are "easier" than the ones on the list.

Attachments

• Common FIG JO Skill values.pdf
    80.3 KB · Views: 340
Thanks Raenn! I have always wondered if there was a cheat sheet like this one!!
I got it from the NAIGC (college club gym) website. Thy now have 3 levels that you can compete in college club, which is cool: Level 6, Level 8, and Level 9 (the original one and a lot of people just accepted the low Start Values).
I keep meaning to add more to their list, but since it is a pdf and I am cheap, I would have to re-type everything to do it, lol.

There are PDF editors online, not so hard to use. And depending on the format, it can be pasted into word
Not hard to use, but most cost $$ and I am cheap. Plus, I have an older mac and the newest versions of applications dont work with my operating system. :( I need to get rich so I can buy a mac with an OS that I can download the Xcel COP, lol.
But I should probably pay my bills first ;)

I keep meaning to add more to their list, but since it is a pdf and I am cheap, I would have to re-type everything to do it, lol.
I converted it to Excel '97 (I would like to say it was an automated process but it didn't go as smoothly as possible). I tried to upload it but I got the error message:
The following error occurred
The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension.
Common FIG JO Skill values.xls

I'm not sure it there's a way to upload it to CB. Let me know if anyone had any ideas.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back