WAG Level 10 nationals in Cincinnati 2018!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I hope it's at a different site than when it was in Cincinnati in 2007...it was an indoor soccer place with fake grass that shed all over the place...ONE ladies restroom stall (yes, you read that correctly) for all the gymnasts and spectators, Porta potties on the perimeter "exclusively for the gymnasts"( the girls were grossed out by this) and if you were bored by the meet, or unable to fit into the 3 rows of bleachers, there were batting cages for rent during the meet! ....I was shocked this place got approved!

I was so excited to see that! We were told that nationals were going to be in Indianapolis again, so glad to hear it will be in a new location (we did not attend nationals last year but had a teammate who did and her mom said it wasn't a very exciting place to visit, no offense to anyone that lives there!!). Also excited about westerns being in Salt Lake City. Not sure if DD will be competing level 9 or 10 this year, so we won't know if it will be westerns or nationals but either would be very exciting!!

My dd is training level 10 and I had to laugh about Cincinnati since we are in the area. She was hoping if she makes nationals she would get to travel somewhere. Nope. Sorry sweetie. It's just down the road
Of course duke convention center is a nice venue so it will be great to be able to support all her teammates that do qualify

I grew up in Cincinnati so I was excited then bummed as my DD is only a L9! I was thinking that it would have been a nice way to go back and visit old friends if she had made it. Oh well. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back