WAG Level 10 vault values JO

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I had to go through this for my DD as well and interpret the chart -
Yurchenko Layout - 9.7
Yurchenko Layout Half - 10.0
Yurchenko Layout full - 10.0, with a potential of 10.1 if its a perfect vault and you stick it

I had to go through this for my DD as well and interpret the chart -
Yurchenko Layout - 9.7
Yurchenko Layout Half - 10.0
Yurchenko Layout full - 10.0, with a potential of 10.1 if its a perfect vault and you stick it
I am thrilled that i did interpret it correctly!! I just guessed too!! yay! It all looks like mumbo jumbo to me in all honestly! ha ha..

Is the attached the correct column for yurchenko entry?

Attachments

• 60DE0496-FFB7-40DB-A47D-1D36A90E3557.png
    60DE0496-FFB7-40DB-A47D-1D36A90E3557.png
    779.8 KB · Views: 151
I just told my daughter this but she’s convinced her LO full is only 10. That chart confuses me too!

Is the attached the correct column for yurchenko entry?
I just told my daughter this but she’s convinced her LO full is only 10. That chart confuses me too!

Yes, that's the round off entry column. And yes, it is only a 9.7 for L10. But you can tell her she just needs a 1/2 twist to make it a 10.0 SV! Obviously easier said than done - blind landing and all...

Re
Yes, that's the round off entry column. And yes, it is only a 9.7 for L10. But you can tell her she just needs a 1/2 twist to make it a 10.0 SV! Obviously easier said than done - blind landing and all...
Wait- the layout full is only 9.7?? But it says 10.1 upthread and my daughter is saying 10. Now I’m super confused.

Re
Wait- the layout full is only 9.7?? But it says 10.1 upthread and my daughter is saying 10. Now I’m super confused.
oh-oh, sorry. I read your post wrong. I did not see "full" . A layout is only a 9.7... my bad....

Layout full is only 10, it’s not eligible for the extra 0.1 bonus. Only the shaded vaults are eligible for bonus, and doesn’t need to be stuck just no spot or fall.
my bad on the shading - yes, thanks for correction

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back