WAG Level 5 Beam Time Limit Opinions

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I practiced with the level 5's today on their beam routines timing them and I noticed how short the time limit was. One minute and ten seconds. I think it is the same as the last routine but while the girls were doing their routines, they remarked on how cut close the time limit was.
I myself tried the routine timed and I barely made it in at 1:09.68
I made two very minor small wobbles and I held everything for the correct amount of time. Are we just slower or do you guys feel the time limit is cutting it close too? Just want to hear your opinions. Granted our level 5s and myself just learned the new routine 2 weeks ago if that may have something to do with it.

Why did you learn the routine? And I would find it weird seeing my coach doing my routine!

Sent from my iPad using ChalkBucket mobile app

Why did you learn the routine? And I would find it weird seeing my coach doing my routine!

Sent from my iPad using ChalkBucket mobile app
How would she teach it if she didn't learn it?? Your post doesn't make sense. Our coaches were showing off the new level 4 floor routine to music yesterday when I picked DD up.

From what I have heard it is going to be very close. If they hold things to long or have many wobbles they will be overtime.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back