level 5 poses?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

GymVamp

Hi again
so i am in level 5 and i need some ending pose ideas? and pics are welcome to!!! and I don't know if you are able to move your chest so its by your knee either? help please?:)

Usually at the compulsory levels the whole team does the same ending pose. In our gym the L 4 - 6 each year get to choose as a team between 3 or 4 choices that the coach has picked out. Have you asked the coach for their opinion on poses?

Hi,
You are only allowed to move your arms- not your feet or torso. There is only 1 beat for that part of the routine, so keep it simple!

Why not look at some routines on youtube to give you an idea? NCAAs will be on there probably and they have some pretty cool ones.

ya i know that most of my friends from other gyms are not aloud to make up their endings but i am super excited to do mine!!! last year i made mine kinda spanish like and did lots of twisting with my hands that is what i like to do the twisting!!:)

How about ending with a 'thumbs up' to the judge, accompanied by a smile and a wink.

It would certainly be unique. :yes:

We let our girls pick their poses, but they have to get them approved first. At a meet this past year though, one of the girls that I coach decided she was going to change her pose at the meet. Much to my surprise, she stuck her tongue out towards the judge as part of her ending pose. I was mortified. :eek: Needless to say, we had to have a talk about respect after that one. I wouldn't recommend doing that. It's funny to look back on, but wasn't so much at the time. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back