Welcome Gymnastics Fans!

ChalkBucket was created in September of 2005 to help everyone learn more about gymnastics.

Joining ChalkBucket not only allows you access to the main forums... but also to our "Social Groups". Around 25% of our conversations now happen in the "Social Groups" which are only available to members.

Level 6 floor music

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Buttercup82381, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Hi! I am new to this to forum. My daughter is 9 years old and we need help picking floor music for her level 6 routine. We were told it should be upbeat and cute. Any suggestions would be great!! Thank you!

2. Disney music often works great for younger kids.

3. Jump In The Line (Shake Señora).
    Under the Sea from Little Mermaid
    Be Our Guest from Beauty and the Beast
    Just Can't Wait to be King from Lion King
    Let it Go from Frozen
    I Dream of Jeannie Theme Song

4. Try Green Acres, Bewitched, Wallace & Grommit, The Muppets. If you like Disney try Disney magic, Monsters inc or Aladdin. They can all be found on floorexpressmusic.com along with hundreds or other songs. Good luck and have fun deciding!

5. complete side note we are hopefully heading to level 6 next year and I am dreaming about Harry Potter floor music :cool: I know its her sport but it is one thing I am so looking forward to vicariously living through her--luckily she is a huge HP nerd too. Good luck with your floor music!!

Lisbeth, txgymfan and MILgymFAM like this.
  6. Did you see the amazing Harry Potter routine at worlds? I can’t find a video but here is the same routine at Europeans.

7. Lisbeth likes this.
  8. Rock Around the Clock would be fun and upbeat. 50’s music is upbeat and fun.

9. I saw articles about it but the video was blocked everywhere thanks for finding me a version I could watch. Love how she pretended to duel in it :) It would be great to get one swish and flick in a routine lol! I am such a nerd! :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice