Parents Level 7 meet on Sunday!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

GymnasticsMom

Another L7 meet on Sunday. Her giants are getting consistent so that is a big relief! Her big troubleS now are her full on floor, front handspring pike, and beam in general. This past Thurs she split it badly and has been afraid to do beam in general, and guess what is was on?? Yep, that darn switch leap:mad: Her full was nice at her previous meets, now she was asked to change something and she is spinning off the floor.

I would like to order a full packaged fairy with everything on it, hold the pickles:D

I'll be sending you the Do It All fairy package. Fully customizable!!!

Good luck for the weekend. A full at L7 if very impressive!

Goog Luck to your DD at her meet.My daughter got a beambite on her switchleap before.Prefers splitleaps but has both of them in her routine this year.Could not get away from it.Will do switchleap straddlejump and splitleap 3/4 tuck.
Let us know how it went.My daughter has her first meet in December.Yikes.

All around good luck fairy on the way. I'm sure she will do fine - that rush of adrenaline they get when competing usually overcomes whatever fears or issues they are having. Good luck to her - let us know how it goes :)

I'll be sending you the Do It All fairy package. Fully customizable!!!

Good luck for the weekend. A full at L7 if very impressive!

She was always quick to learn new tumbling. Floor is her strong point, beam is her weak:eek: Thanks!

Fairy en-route !!

Good luck and let us know how she does. I can't say I blame the beam fear after splitting it - OUCH !!

Fairy en-route !!

Good luck and let us know how she does. I can't say I blame the beam fear after splitting it - OUCH !!

One day at the gym she knocked herself out too! She was doing them slowly, until she was fine and started doing them fully again. She did one like always and her foot slipped and splat. Now she is freaked! You can never win..

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back