Level 7 practice meet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

A

arcade

DD2 - level 7 has her practice meet tonight, we need lots of good luck wishes so please send all the fairies you can find, lol:)

goodluck_5.gif

Good Luck and lots of great wishes for her practice meet tonight!

Is this her 1st OPTIONAL meet? Take a ton of pictures and video, what a very special day :)

Thank you for the glittery good luck wish, it is her 1st optional meet and i will video and upload asap!

Good Luck to DD - first optional meet - very exciting.

Sending all the fairies !!

can't wait to see the video

Good luck to your lovely dd. She will do awesomely! She must be so excited to be a 'big-time' Optional now! Sending you all our good wishes! :p

Best wishes to your DD. This is such an exciting time for her!!!! Have you seen her floor routine yet??? My DD, also level 7, had her mock meet 2 weeks ago. I hadn't seen her floor routine since she 1st got it in the summer. It went really well!!! DD got the highest floor score 9.55! Have a great time & post that video quickly...can't wait to see it! Sending all the fairies your way...hope your DD cleans up tonight!:D GOOD LUCK!

Good Luck!! How exciting! We can't wait for that day to come. Good luck wishes coming your way! She'll do great! Enjoy the day!

Best wishes for dd2's practice meet tonight. This is the time to learn what to expect when the real thing comes and to get the feel of doing those new OPTIONAL routines in a meet setting.

Will be anxious to see the video.

I got here late, I hope things went great! DD has her first Level 7 meet next weekend. After all the waiting I have to admit it's hard to know what to expect. Hope to see the videos soon!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back