WAG Level 7

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Splat

Coach
Gymnast
Before reading any of this I would like to say I don't know much about level 7.
Would any on these skills work in a routine and what extra stuff would be needed to met minimum requirements
Beam: leap-switch leap, straddle jump-tuck jump, gainer dismount.
Floor: would it be possible to do ROBHSBLO for one pass and the other to be front passes? if so what would the front passes need to be.
Bars: what are the requirements?

Before reading any of this I would like to say I don't know much about level 7.
Would any on these skills work in a routine and what extra stuff would be needed to met minimum requirements
Beam: leap-switch leap, straddle jump-tuck jump, gainer dismount.
Floor: would it be possible to do ROBHSBLO for one pass and the other to be front passes? if so what would the front passes need to be.
Bars: what are the requirements?

Beam: Need the full turn and the acro (Series AND flight... can be combined or separate).

Floor: The front pass has to have 2 skills one of which is a salto (often FHS-FT).

Bars: 5 A and 2 B skills.
Special Requirements:
1. Cast to AT LEAST 45º from vertical... but deductions if not close to HS
2. & 3. Two 360° clear circling elements - Same or different
- one must be a B
- one from Group 3, 6, or 7 (giants are Group 4 and 5, so they dont count for this one)
4. Salto or hecht dismount, min. A.

Beam: Need the full turn and the acro (Series AND flight... can be combined or separate).

Floor: The front pass has to have 2 skills one of which is a salto (often FHS-FT).

Bars: 5 A and 2 B skills.
Special Requirements:
1. Cast to AT LEAST 45º from vertical... but deductions if not close to HS
2. & 3. Two 360° clear circling elements - Same or different
- one must be a B
- one from Group 3, 6, or 7 (giants are Group 4 and 5, so they dont count for this one)
4. Salto or hecht dismount, min. A.

Say you have ro/bhs/blo as in pass, can your other be a ro/bt or does it have to be front tumbling?

Say you have ro/bhs/blo as in pass, can your other be a ro/bt or does it have to be front tumbling?
In level 7, you have to have a pass with a back layout AND you have to have a front pass.
The layout pass has to have at least 3 skills. The front pass has to have at least 2 skills.

Based on this, a ROBT would NOT work.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back