WAG Level 9 bar requirements

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We can agree to disagree. You are nothing more than another example of the old guard in gymnastics. One day possibly we can cross paths and have a beer.
I have no idea what you are even talking about...... And personal insults ?

Thanks for the "unkind" words. I am sure "you" would not compete it.

She has always been behind on bars. She is proud of herself and I am extremely proud of her.
For whatever it's worth, I saw the routine you posted, and I don't think she's behind on bars! A pak is not easy!! I think she looks great! Level 9 is a beast! Not everyone has SCEGA or WOGA in their backyard. :D We have to work with what we've got!

We can agree to disagree. You are nothing more than another example of the old guard in gymnastics. One day possibly we can cross paths and have a beer.
He is very, very knowledgable. His experience is way beyond yours, and with hundreds more gymnasts. Learning is always a good thing.

With all due respect John, I am actually not sure why you aren’t asking the coach about this, I know you have mentioned you sit and watch practice, so an opportunity could present itself at some point.I figure you must have a decent relationship with him or you would not keep your child there. So heck, why not ask?

Also is it a requirement or a prerequisite that the coach has now adapted for their level at their gym? I know many gyms that compete at the minimum for the requirements and also many that compete the same level in an advanced prerequisite based on what their gym expects. Especially at that level you can find that gyms want to expect and train more for their future

I know our gym is training two release moves at level 9. With no expectation to compete it unless attained but still expectant to learn it if at that stage.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back