Parents Level 9 Regional Championship vid

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Great job! Best of luck at Westerns! What an accomplishment.

btw - I love the commentary during beam! LOL.. that is the way I feel when watching beam too!

BEAUTIFUL!!!! She owned the beam (loved it),the floor was great ,I was watching her bars routine still hoping she stuck her dismount (even though I knew she didn't)her bars are looking so good.Vault awesome!She is such an amazing gymnast!

BEAUTIFUL!!!! She owned the beam (loved it),the floor was great ,I was watching her bars routine still hoping she stuck her dismount (even though I knew she didn't)her bars are looking so good.Vault awesome!She is such an amazing gymnast!

Sometimes that happens to me too.
She also told me one of her hands slipped on her pirouette.Looks like she just kind of falls over.

She did great!! What an accomplishment in her first year at level 9! She looked beautiful on beam and what a vault. She has come so far on bars and I always like her floor. Congrats to her and good luck at Westerns!

She looked great! Did you have fun? I thought the leos the state gave out were pretty too.

I love the Leos too.But with some gymnasts wearing their expensive lonsleeve comp leos from other states it just did not look right.
It would be different if everybody wears shortsleeves like they have done at Western in the past.
How is your dd?Training for Level 7?

Belated congrats to your dd!! I remember some of the beam issues from a bad fall she had and to see her now----WOW!! She just nailed beam.
Hope she has a great time at Westerns!!

Wow, she is looking really good! All her events seem so solid. BIG congrats on making it to Westerns! Hope she has a blast, and good luck to her :D !

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back