level five + six requirements!?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

If you are asking about USAG, the level 5 skills that are new (not in level 4) are: vault - front handspring; bars - kip; beam - cartwheel; floor - two back handsprings.

For level 6 the new skills are: (vault is same); bars - clear hip circle and back tuck for dismount; beam - back walkover; floor - back tuck and back extension roll to handstand.

Levels 5 & 6 in USAG are compulsary, so all routines are the same.

hey geoff, maybe this site needs a word filter so that when you type in compulsary it automatically comes up compulsOry. whad'ya think?:)

Nooooo, no word filters ever. You just know where that can lead don't you??? But you are a funny man.

Nooooo, no word filters ever. You just know where that can lead don't you??? But you are a funny man.

Oh but themed word filters are hilarious.

*has fond memories of verboten words being filtered to a breakfast theme on one forum*

I believe we have a select few wordfilters right now, but Bog and I don't have access to the forum's wordfilter.

Anyway, let's get back to the subject.

Are we correct in assuming that you're referring to USA Women's levels 5 and 6?

Vault:
Front handspring for both L 5 and L6.

Bars:
Level 5: Kip, front hip circle, 2 casts horizontal, squat on, jump to high bar, long hang kip, cast to horiz., back hip circle underswing, 3 tap swings, 1/2 turn dismount.

Level 6: Kip, cast to 30" above horiz, clear hip, kip out, cast, squat on/pike on/sole circle, jump to high bar, long hang kip, cast, long-hang pullover, underswing, 3 tap swings to flyaway (tuck, pike, or layout).

I'll leave Beam and Floor to someone else. I'm running out the door to coach.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back