Levels 5 through 7 Nationals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Families that have gone to level 5-7 TnT nationals, what is it like?
DS is 9 (competes 10) and is level 6 on tramp and DM.
Is it worth the 12 hour drive each way to experience nationals? If he qualifies, I hate to say "no" we're not going.

Families that have gone to level 5-7 TnT nationals, what is it like?
DS is 9 (competes 10) and is level 6 on tramp and DM.
Is it worth the 12 hour drive each way to experience nationals? If he qualifies, I hate to say "no" we're not going.

My DD (11) was SO excited when she found out that T&T has nationals for L5-7. She wanted to qualify/attend SO badly, but her coaches squashed it. They don't believe in going, as a gym. They told me its a waste of a lot of money since winning "doesn't mean anything", and at the lower levels regionals should be accomplishment/trip enough. I can tell you that if I could change their minds I would. I think the experience is worth more than the actual winning. T&T is such a small sport that I think it would be amazing for these kids to see more competition from other places. It's nice that my DD wins at meets, but every meet- including states has the same exact kids in it.

GD went in 2014 to Nationals in Spokane and it was an awesome experience for her! Now keep in mind last year the Elite Challenge was combined with 5 - 7 nationals and as I see it they are not for 2015! She competed level 5, and did very well, but to be able to watch the Elite compete was part of the awesome experience.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back