Parents Like kids in a candy store

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Over the weekend DD and two of her gym friends took a road trip to the GK elite outlet in Reading PA. OMG 3 little girls going through racks after racks of leotards was so funny. We were there for about 3 hours trying things on. Funny thing was they were all in about the same size so the bickering over leo's were a bit funny. They also would pass them to each other when they were done. 10 leo's later, 4 new pairs of shorts, and two leo's for her American girl doll later we got to leave. I have to say I love making the trip but OMG I don't know if they could have tried on anymore leotards. They were so cute in the back showing each other their leo's. They even got matching leo's by accident that they are cordinating to wear at the same time.

How did you like the store? I've called and ordered stuff from them but always wanted to visit the store. I'm afraid my DD would do the same thing, LOL

I'm in NJ, so trip wise it's probably a little over an hour. I may go when DD gets out of the CM size she's been in forever. Glad they enjoyed the shopping spree, sounds like some good deals. When I was in Delaware recently I visited the Danskin outlet in Rehobeth Beach and got a couple leo's for $7, that was a good deal too!

That sounds like fun! I love GK leos. I wish we were closer to the outlet. I have to get cheap GKs online. LOL.

We are a couple of hours away and make the trip twice a year. I have to say that is the only place we buy leo's now after the first trip. I LOVE the buy one get one free rack. MOst of what we got were current catalog too which was very exciting. Any how I swear her AG dolls have as many leo's as DD does. I think the last count was 10 leo's for her dolls now. To ward of a fight I had to bribe with two this trip because her friend took one she wanted and of course it was the very last one. To make sure there were no tears I offered a second doll leo to calm things down.

We have ordered over the phone from the outlet but it isn't the same. Men can't describe the leo's very well.

Funny we were just talking about taking a trip there. It's a bit over an hr from here. My oldest is growing out of CL's but little Monkey is still a solid CS with lots of hand me downs from her teammates since she's the smallest girl!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back