WAG Lily’s HOPES Classic results...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Very Impressive performances! That they went from level 8 last year to this is an amazing testament to their and their coaches hard work. They looked relaxed and poised, never would have guessed it was their first time on this stage at this level. Congrats to Lily, her teammate and coaches!

lily placed 2nd all around and her teammate placed 3rd! Not bad for a small, unknown and new to the elite world gym!!! Onto Columbus and the HOPES championships!!

Had an early morning (and I'm East coast!) so I couldn't stay awake and watch, but I looked up scores as soon as I got up...way to go Lily!!! Can't wait to find some time to watch videos :)

Reactions: sce
Congrats to Lily!! I caught most of her.
Although east coast here, I stayed up for the whole thing until they announced the girls.
I was “virtually there” with Mya’s mom holding her hand through text :)

It was fun to watch! Lily truly looked relaxed and like she was having a great time. That seems to work for her. Congrats to her and her teammate!

Very nice job! Some great young up and coming gymnasts competing last night. I felt bad for the east coaster gymnasts....man, it was late!

She looked amazing! She was in the same squad as DD’s teammate!
DD loved how confident your daughter looked on all events!

lily placed 2nd all around and her teammate placed 3rd! Not bad for a small, unknown and new to the elite world gym!!! Onto Columbus and the HOPES championships!!
Nice job ladies!

related question....Is the girl who hit her head on the high bar OK? Have you heard anything?

Nice job ladies!

related question....Is the girl who hit her head on the high bar OK? Have you heard anything?

Only update I have seen from the Gymternet: Anther TERRIFYING bars fall, this time from Emma Boyd, who did her double tuck above the bar and landed with her neck ON THE HIGH BAR before bouncing off but thankfully after getting checked out she was able to stand up on her own and walk away.

How many girls qualified to championships?
18 from each age group qualified this year. Only one gymnast who made the qualifying score did not qualify by ranking - definitely a bummer for that gymnast.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back