Parents Link to one of my favorite YouTube gymnasts

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Yes, I've seen this site before. I think we will be seeing a lot of her in the future...she is amazing to watch!

Nica Hults goes to All Olympia Gymnastics, they produce some beautiful gymnasts. Sam Shapiro is one of their many very talented Elites. If you search youtube for vids of her, you will be very impressed. The club has a very strong TOPs programme too.

The polish is incredible in such a young child, she is cute as a button too!:)

Nica is amazing. We love to watch her routines. She has exceptional form and body lines.

We also really like to watch Lizzy's videos. She is really amazing as well. Check her out.
Sorry I messed up the link:( If you just search for "gymnastics Lizzy level 7" on youtube you will see her. She has a really cute floor routine. My daughter loves her music.

Imat3

My dd and I also thoroughly enjoy both Nica & Lizzie as well... we are fans!! Interestingly enough they are both at somewhat controversial gyms that train long hours with strong coaches. That is why I firmly believe it is great to appreciate all programs. Ones negative may be anothers positive :D

I have seen Nica's videos before, and I have my younger DD watch the level 5 routines so she can see Nica's form, etc. Luckily, she tries very hard to please so she watches them and says, see Mama, I can do that too. When I try to get older DD to watch some videos, she just rolls her eyes at me!

Emily and I love watching Nica too. Mega talented.
DMAX was at the Pink Ribbon meet wow. We went to the finals for that meet. KGDC is a local gym here in Kansas and we competed Sunday at that meet but went to the 8-10 finals night the night before to watch our older girls compete since we rarely get to seem them in meets.

Fantastic News!!

Lots of luck to these very talented gymmies...

I heard that Lizzy Leduc tested and got her scores for HOPES (pre-elite)

&

DMax = Dare Maxwell, tested and got her score for International Elite!!! :D

They are both amazing!

good luck to all of the girls that tested and got their score at the Texas Dreama qualifier this weekend:)

That is awesome. I saw Dares Elite test beam on Youtube, makes it look so easy. Lizzy Leduc is also an amazing young gymnast. Wonderful for them both to have their hard work rewarded. I am sure we will be seeing a lot more of these girls.

I also see that Nica Hults did very well at her Level 7 States meet.

All these girls are great. I love to watch Nica, so young and so poised. I make my daughter watch her routines too!

That is awesome. I saw Dares Elite test beam on Youtube, makes it look so easy. Lizzy Leduc is also an amazing young gymnast. Wonderful for them both to have their hard work rewarded. I am sure we will be seeing a lot more of these girls.

I also see that Nica Hults did very well at her Level 7 States meet.

Nica'a scores were huge at state! She is a beautiful gymnast, and deserved her placements.:D Alway love her vids...

I know that Dare will be competing at the US Classic.

They are all beautiful gymnasts & I too am so happy their hard work is being rewarded.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back