Parents Little Bummed out.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well it happened. I knew it was being talked about, just never thought they would actually do it.

Our office network now disallows web access to videos, streaming or otherwise, or popular personal websites. Meaning.. no more You-Tube, google video, photo bucket, myspace, etc. No more checking out CB vids. Can't even watch network/cable news streams. :(

Somehow I'm betting that ESPN and Golf channel streams will be left alone. Sr VP's wouldn't like it if they couldnt get in their golf tip-of-the-day.

Last edited:
Now that is why I like working from home, my PC my choice, but that really bites, maybe you'll have to develop a golf channel addiction

Team Dad... I understand your pain! I work in a public school system and this year we have NO access to any of the websites you mentioned (plus more). I can at least visit CB message boards (for now)... but have to view any videos, etc. whenever I can at home! I HATE being treated like an irresponsible child. If I want to come in here on my lunch break, what's the harm in that? Geeze....

-Lynn

Well it happened. I knew it was being talked about, just never thought they would actually do it.

Our office network now disallows web access to videos, streaming or otherwise, or popular personal websites. Meaning.. no more You-Tube, google video, photo bucket, myspace, etc. No more checking out CB vids. Can't even watch network/cable news streams. :(

Somehow I'm betting that ESPN and Golf channel streams will be left alone. Sr VP's wouldn't like it if they couldnt get in their golf tip-of-the-day.

Believe me Tim_Dad i know your pain. My company has blocked all that for about 2 yrs. now---and yes even ESPN!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back