Off Topic Little green squares...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

msl529

Has anyone noticed that everyone has these little green squares in the upper right-hand corner of their 'box' when they post? If you just wave your mouse over the squares, it says clever little things like, 'john doe will be famous soon enough'.

I only have one, so I guess I am in serious need of green squares! How does one accumulate these, and what exactly do they signify?! :confused: :cool: :rolleyes:

The more you post the more you get, JBS has a ton of them. They have to do with your "reputation. Not really sure about the whole deal.:confused:

hehe, yours says "bogwoppit is a jewel in the rough".

BTW, if you click on the little scales at the top of someone's post, you can give them reputation.

Thanks for the tip! I can't even give myself any reputation points! What kind of democratic system is this anyway?!!! :mad::D:p:eek:

Thanks for the tips on the sayings - pretty cool !! I will have to check out mine.

Is there a difference between the dark and light green squares?

It seems you can add to the reputation of a member, too though. In the green bar at the top of each post in a thread - just to the left of the "report this thread" warning triangle, there is a set of scales. If you run your cursor over this it changes to "add to the reputation of " the poster.

By the way, I just added to your reputation all-aroundgirl (just to see what it would do). Do you get any warm and fuzzy feeling now?

I just did a testing kind of a thing. I will spread around some rep to people. I do not care if I receive any. I am just here to post about my daughter's progress and to learn about gymnastics:)

Thanks for the informative post though! You learn something new everyday huh?;):p

I just gave you some MSL, how does it feel. We could go crazy with it. JBS would think we're all nuts!!!

I'm feelin' it & it feels great, ha! Thanks bog! :D

Let JBS think we are nuts! Have you seen how many squares he has?! He is sittin' pretty w/ his stellar reputation! :p

P.S. All in jest everyone--I gave up caring about popularity in 4th grade!! That is what is cracking me up about this square thingy in this forum!! :cool:

It seems you can add to the reputation of a member, too though. In the green bar at the top of each post in a thread - just to the left of the "report this thread" warning triangle, there is a set of scales. If you run your cursor over this it changes to "add to the reputation of " the poster.

By the way, I just added to your reputation all-aroundgirl (just to see what it would do). Do you get any warm and fuzzy feeling now?

Woah, it does. How weird! :D

I'm feelin' it & it feels great, ha! Thanks bog! :D

Let JBS think we are nuts! Have you seen how many squares he has?! He is sittin' pretty w/ his stellar reputation! :p

P.S. All in jest everyone--I gave up caring about popularity in 4th grade!! That is what is cracking me up about this square thingy in this forum!! :cool:

HAHA! I cared about mine until about 8th grade. I needed to impress that boy!:p This is such a funny thread!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back