Welcome Gymnastics Fans!

ChalkBucket was created in September of 2005 to help everyone learn more about gymnastics.

Joining ChalkBucket not only allows you access to the main forums... but also to our "Social Groups". Around 25% of our conversations now happen in the "Social Groups" which are only available to members.

Look what D did!

Discussion in 'Men's Artistic Gymnastics (MAG)' started by skschlag, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Yup..4 weeks in a boot...then we will see what is next :)

Attached Files:

2. Oh no! What happened? Good luck to him in his recovery, injuries totally suck...

3. Tumbling warm up... Front tuck step out, fhs step out, fhs rebound. Had a ton of power, and his rebound was huge. Landed on the top of his foot and rolled it :(

4. Ugh!! I’m so sorry! I clicked thinking you were going to show us an awesome new skill!!! Prayers for quick healing!

Jard.the.gymnast and skschlag like this.
  5. Sorry....wish I had some great new skill...He can do a handstand in a boot....does that count?

PinPin, M2Abi and amiandjim like this.
  6. Yep!! Mine was in a boot for 6 weeks at the beginning of last meet season...so sad for them! Maybe get him the puppy crutch pads she used...lol!!!

PinPin likes this.
  7. He is actually weight bearing. No crutches!!! And at least season really doesn't start until January, and he doesn't need to really "bring it" until April...

gymmomx2 likes this.
  8. Sending healing vibes your way! My dd is 1/2 way through 4 weeks in a boot. It’s torture for all of us!! Seeing the dr. tomorrow, fingers crossed .

9. Ugh! Opened the thread thinking some new funky new skill too! Its great he is getting the power into his tumbling but this adds a whole new worry I hadn' thought of yet. The rebound is supposed to be the safe part!
    Hope it heals quickly and well, and that he finds enough to do to feel like he is moving in the right direction while it happens!

skschlag likes this.
  10. So did I! I was ready to say woo hoo, not oh crap. Darn it! I hope he heals quickly.

PinPin and skschlag like this.
  11. very good thread, Thanks for posting

skschlag likes this.
  12. Sorry. Hope he is better quickly.

skschlag likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice