Looking For Gymnastics Stories....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey all.

I currently have a creative writing elective at school, and my teacher let us design our own final for this semester (within reason, of course :)). I decided to write a short story collection, focused on gymnastics since it's been such a big part of my life for so long. Now I just need some inspiration. I'm not really looking to write anything that's "based on a true story", but I'm hoping that just reading about some other people's gymnastics-related stories will get my creative juices flowing.

So, if you have any gymnastics story you'd like to share, please please do so. I'm looking for anything: happy, sad, frustrating, humorous... everything.

Thank you!

That's such a great idea! Kudos!

Unfortunately, I'm not a gymnast so I can't provide you any story ideas (that don't relate to a 6-year-old). But good luck! And maybe you'll share the stories when you're done.... ;)

I have a story, but it's a little long. Not sure if you even still need this, as I am guessing school is over, but head to my myspace blog under gymnastics randomness at www.myspace.com/metgrrl if you wanna read it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back