Parents Looking for Meet Vendor Ideas

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

FlippinLilysMom

Proud Parent
Hello! Our gym hosts 2-3 meets every year and our first hosted meet is coming up in early October and we are looking for ideas for vendor tables. We recently had to switch locations for where we host our meets, at our previous location we were able to make and sell food/snacks/bevs to sell and that would end up being almost 50% of our revenue, at our new location we don't get to sell concessions (they have their own food concession stand that will sell food), so to supplement for this loss of revenue we want to add in some new vendors and possibly have our own vendor tables where we can sell items. So I'm looking for ideas of vendors and things that have been sold at meets that you go to. We will have a vendor table for leotards and another one that sells jewelry and hair items and I think one that sells homemade blankets and pillow cases. Thank you!!!

What about water bottles (with gymnast on it), fun socks, face painting for siblings, gymnast chocolate lollipops

We had a meet that sold gymnastics momentos (like those wood sign holders for medals) and it was a big hit. Also a small table with gifts for the gymnasts for parents or spectators to purchase always goes well. We had a gym that sold gymnastics decals they were a hit.

Meet tshirts always seem to have a table. you can order custom popsockets with a gymnast pic (my DD got one from our gym and loved it).

Wine for the moms?

Reactions: sce

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back