Looking for posters

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Valentin

Coach
Hi

I was wondering if anyone has any posters of large size pictures suitable for the pinning up on the walls of a gym. The club i work for has moved to a new venue (its small but better than nothing). We really would like to open the gym looking pretty sweet, and motivate everyone from the get go with some cool posters around the place, and if they have a signiture of a famous gymnast well that would be just the best.

I would be happy to pay for any such material. Please contact me if you have any such materials.

you can email me on valentin.uzunov@gmail.com or just PM me. The sooner the better.

Thank You

Last edited:
photographers

When I was looking for a great piece to hang in my daughter's room, I contacted the photographer that I had seen at the Olympic Trials. His name is Stew Milne and he had some fabulous shots. HIs address is stewmilne@stewmilne.com. You can check out his work on uspresswire.com. The photo turned out wonderful and my daughter loves it! Most photographers are very accomadating if you contact them and are willing to work with you to get the desired piece. Below is a photo of how one of the photos that I purchased turned out.
Hope this helps!

Attachments

• IMG_8900-1.jpg
    IMG_8900-1.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited by a moderator:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back