Parents Looking for suggestions for camera upgrade from Nikon D200

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Can I please join the group too? I currently know nothing about photography but have long been contemplating the purchase of a DSLR for the express purpose of photographing my gymmie. Would love to learn more!

Invitation has been sent to you to join

Can I be real frank with you ladies? There is no way I can afford a several thousand dollar camera. If one had say $750 to spend what would be the way to go?

Thank you so much...any suggestions as to where to purchase used? My concern is purchasing used and being stuck with a camera that is less than what it should be...even used. Any reputable recs?

Check B&H, Adorama, and Amazon. A local camera shop might have recommendations for you too. On amazon, just make sure you research the seller, read reviews from other buyers, etc, and you should be fine.

I would love to join this group if you would send me a request. I take hundreds of photos each meet with my D90 and I don't think I ever got one good one :-( I've tried everything I can think of -

Thanks!

I too would like to join the group. I been taking gymnastic pictures for a couple of years and would love any tips.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back