Coaches looking for text for 4-6 beam

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

P

Pieper_momof07

I am looking for a printout of the USAG text for the lvl 4-6 beam routines. I know I have downloaded them before, but I cannot find them on the new USAG website. Could somebody please help me?:confused:

Unfortunately, with the new USAG website, most of the download urls disappeared. Here it is after some digging around.

http://www.usa-gymnastics.org/Portals/0/PDFs/Women/2005-2013finalelements.pdf

I actually have a printout of Level 5 and 6 to go along with my judging and coaching notes, but I don't know if I have the L4 routines somewhere else and I don't remember taking notes for them. I'd urge you to print them out at your gym. We actually used to supply our girls with copies of their routines in their gymnastics notebooks.

I stand that all gyms should have the text and while I've been at gyms or meets where we have printed out and shared routines with other gyms/teams/coaches; there is copyright issues involved.

I don't know if you are a concerned parent or a coach who perhaps cannot get access to the routines or are wary to ask the higher ups for them.

reply to BlairBob

Hi, I am actually a coach, and a parent. I have had this information before, but I couldn't find it again, although I searched for some time. Thank you very much for the address. I will use it again.

Unfortunately, with the new USAG website, most of the download urls disappeared. Here it is after some digging around.

http://www.usa-gymnastics.org/Portals/0/PDFs/Women/2005-2013finalelements.pdf

I actually have a printout of Level 5 and 6 to go along with my judging and coaching notes, but I don't know if I have the L4 routines somewhere else and I don't remember taking notes for them. I'd urge you to print them out at your gym. We actually used to supply our girls with copies of their routines in their gymnastics notebooks.

I stand that all gyms should have the text and while I've been at gyms or meets where we have printed out and shared routines with other gyms/teams/coaches; there is copyright issues involved.

I don't know if you are a concerned parent or a coach who perhaps cannot get access to the routines or are wary to ask the higher ups for them.

Good, good. If you still need the text for Level's 5 and 6, give me a PM and I can scan it in. I should have L3 and 4 around somewhere, since I do remember having printed it out due to needing it later.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back