Lost thread - Level achievement memento?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Alie21

Proud Parent
Re-post, and I'm sure this made more sense the first time!

Wondering if other gyms mark the achievement of each Level with anything?

Our Rec program has certificates for each stage (8 altogether), then they hit levels and so far it's the sense of pride of skill accomplishment :) and competing a particular level and wearing the team leo :D Although I think the younger ones would have liked something for show and tell as they progressed!

Anyhow, I ask cos I remember a friend (ok showing my age ....this was 30 years ago! o_O) who had a whole sleeve of levels badges on her 'Y' jumper. I think it would be nice for our girls to have something, not essential I know, as they will always have all the benefits of gym like great work ethic and org skills etc etc etc. I did find some levels pin badges from a QLD supplier - do anyone use these?

Thanks for the replies I had to the first post attempt - so far nobody's gym had anything so looks like we are pretty standard!

Our gym doesn't do this but I think its a cute idea!!! Gives them something to remember each level, I like it!

We get a trophy at the end of year year with their current level, but not necessarily the level they competed. DD moved to 4 after states last year so that's what her trophy says, even though she competed 3!

We have an end of season banquet to celebrate the season and the graduating seniors. The girls get trophies, and special awards for most improved (from first-last meet) etc.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back