lots of luck needed!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

we have a training camp today and tomorrow to decide the top 6 out of nine that will make the western canadian summer games team! Today went really well! it was a mock meet and i stuck every event except for 1 fall on bars. oddly enough, I was the only person to stick beam!

Some well wishes would be much appreciated as i got the final spot to the camp and I was competing against a few national girls and no one was expecting me to make the camp at all. I'm hoping they take other factors into consideration as this would be a once in a lifetime opportunity for me!

Great job today, sticking beam shows you can handle the pressure! Sending lots of luck! Believe in yourself and let us know how well you do tomorrow.

good luck!!! just believe in yourself and do the best you can. it is amazing that you made it to the camp! enjoy it while it lasts :D

Thank you for the well wishes! Today went well too, but unfortunately I didn't make the team. I'm not too disappointed though because I have had a great year and now I can work on getting more skills and enjoy camp in a few weeks!

too bad about the team. i bet you were really close. all that matters is that you tried your best and had a good attitude. a good attitude stands out more that bigger skills. have fun working on your new skills and at camp.

Sorry that you didnt make the team. But sounds like you had a wonderful time. You have a great outlook on it. Hope you have a blast at camp

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back