Love Beam Turns!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

F

FlipTwistFly28

Does anyone else here LOVE turns on beam?? I looovvee them!! :D Right now the hardest turn I have is a double and I also have a straight legged 1 and a half. I did a regular 1 and a half turn in Level 7 and was the only one on my team doing one! I've also done a 2 and a half, but I think I tried another one and fell off... but i thought it was really cool and it made me dizzy! I also think it's funny when people think full turns are hard to do (no offense to anyone who thinks they are), but turning just comes so naturally to me! :p

So does anyone else love them just as much?

Turns and switch leaps are the only things that I actually enjoy doing on beam. I'm currently working on a reverse attitude turn into a straddle jump... it's a little harder on beam than on floor!

I'm currently working on a reverse attitude turn into a straddle jump... it's a little harder on beam than on floor!

That's awesome, I actually don't think I've seen one of them done on beam before,,,awesome.

..ill look it up on youtube :D

beam is my favorite event. at one point i worked 1 1/2 turns and turns w/ my leg in different positions. i did behind me and slightly bent, in front straight, and in front of me bent. :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back