Love, Love, Love our Gym

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

2gymmies

Coach
Proud Parent
I know we often focus on questions and concerns, but I just want to say how much we love our gym and how happy we are with our decision to go there! Feeling really lucky right now! What a relief... Thanks so much to our coaches and teammates and families for making our gym awesome.

It is a big relief when you know that your gymmie is at a place where there are caring, compitent coaces and she is getting what she needs... like a weight off your shoulders. I feel the same way about our gym!

Yes, coming from a not so great gym with not so great coaches and not so great management really makes you appreciate an awesome gym with awesome coaches and an awesome owner/management! Also, hats off for gyms that know how to communicate to parents! Makes writing the checks much less painful...

We love our new gym too! I go in and watch and leave with a smile on my face. I still don't love writing the checks, but...;)

We love our new gym too! I go in and watch and leave with a smile on my face. I still don't love writing the checks, but...;)

but remember perspective...us club owners don't love writing the checks that we write either.:)

We love love love our new gym too! My DD is actually smiling at every practice and the improvement in such a short time is amazing.

So glad to hear you too have a great gym now.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back