Luck For My Ankle!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

F

FlipTwistFly28

This season my left ankle has been hurting a lot. After awhile I went to the doctor and he told me I had a high ankle sprain. I did light work for the next 2-3 weeks, iced it and took ibprofen for it and it didn't seem to get better at all, and actually got worse. I went back to the doctor today and he looked at it again and wasn't completly sure what was wrong with it, so I have to get a MRI next week... So I'm just really hoping that there's nothing majorly wrong with it. Thankfully I only have one more meet left, which is state on saturday and he's letting me do that. I'm hoping that I'll just have to miss the indoor season of track. When I get the results back I'll post it on here. So I just need a little luck!:)

Oh I know about ankle sprains this season. DD has been suffering w/her since December. It's just taking such a long time to heal! It feels fine for a week or two, and then BAM! it's very painful all over again. She's getting ready to start physical therapy for it as well. Did your Dr. recommend that? I do know that if that doesn't do the trick, we'll be looking at an MRI as well. Good luck with the MRI, as well as your state meet!

That's one of the possibilites that he said. I've already had pt with my achillies for achilles tendontis. I was in it for about 6 weeks but it really helped. Both my mom and coach are thinking it might be hairline fractures or sometihing close to that...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back