Parents Made a montage too!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

What a great vid! I LOVED It!!! great song choice, adorable pics... the little firework stars were so cute too!! tx for sharing:D they are going to cherish that always ....

How cute, and I loved the music. I went to website and it was so much easier than photobucket! I used the same pictures and new music(although I wish they had my old song :-(), and made another. This one I could get up on youtube! Your daughter is adorable!

Yes Catesmom,

It was sooo easy. If I can do it, anyone can do it. My DH is making one from all her pics, meets, awards, ect...thru the whole year for her B-Day next week. He's not done yet. Her teamates mom used that site and threw one together in less than an hour. I decided to do a "quickie" with just some of her and her teamates late last night & it was so easy to send to youtube, e-mail, ect....I can't believe how easy it was. The whole team is making videos of their daughters today, LOL

It was tough to find just the right song, but I fell in love with that one. I think if you have something already on an ipod or your computer you may be able to use that if there is nothing you like.

So for busy, not computer savy moms like me...I highly recomend THAT site!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back