main page issue

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

AmandaLynn

Coach
Proud Parent
I have been getting an error message every time I try to access the www.chalkbucket.com page. It says that there's a script on the page that is causing my web browser to run slowly. It happens on my computer and on my husband's. but if I bypass the main page and come right to the main forum page, it doesn't happen. Just thought that I'd make you all aware. :)

I just tried to report that through the contact form, but I'm not sure it worked. I was also using Internet Explorer when it jammed. It has done this a few times. I am logged in now with Chrome.

Interesting...what browser and version of it are you guys using?

I'm having the same issue using Explorer (haven't tried in Firefox). Just started happening, before since the major update the home page was fine. Forums are still fine. Think I use IE8.

Yes me too. I still use IE8 for everything else on the web but chrome to get onto CB or I can't get on at all. Similar error message about script too.

Does it say which script is causing the slowness...I'm guessing it's the picture slider.

Just went to test what the exact error message was for you, but CB did come up via IE8 .......... eventually. No error message this time ... logging on was just way slower than logging on via chrome. I figure you changed something in the right direction? :)

If you are using IE8...could some of you go to the home page and try some of the drop down links under the "about" tab? Let me know if those pages are running faster for you?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back