Make It or Break It - Season 2 starts Jan 4th!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So....is anyone else excited about the new season starting January 4th????? To be honest, I have grown to really like the show :duck::rottentomato:!!! Last season's finale was really good and left me wanting more!!!! I hope the 2nd season shows more gymnastics skills, though. We'll see!!!

Here is the link to the website:

ABC Family: Make It or Break It

Im excited! I really want to see what happens to Payson. I cant wait!

It may be the classic predictable teenage drama show, but I'm a teenager so I'm allowed to like it. :) Throw some gymnastics for the mix and I'm there. Well, I'm there online a week after it airs because I don't have a TV in my dorm room otherwise I would spend all my time watching shows like this and not studying for my chem exam. Kinda like I'm doing right now...

Hmmmm. Gymmie must have missed this. Wondered when it would be back again. Hopefully the writers/producers will get more real life gymnastics type story lines going. I'll probably Tivo it for my gymmie since she's at practice when its on.

I did watch most of the last season, but as it does not air on canuck tv it involved a lot of messing with IP blockers etc. It'll have to be pretty good for me to do it again.

SOOOO excited

It's the onl tv show ever about gymnastics so of course I love it! I think that someone should make another movie so that we have more than just Stick it. But of course stick it is the best thing everrr! lol

Yeah Im excited!!! I know its a rubbish representation of gym but hey....its a teenage drama and I want to know what happens to Peyson!!!!

Make it or Break It

My feeling is the show got better as it went on. I think they made an effort to become more realistic but still pretty far out there. We'll watch for sure.

I saw the preveiw for season 2 the other day! It looked really good.

I am excited for it as well. At the beginning of last season I thought it was cheesy but grew to love it. Looking forward to next season!!!!:D

We are looking forward to it at our house! At first I was a little disappointed but like others have said "it grows on you" Plus I want to know what happens with Peyson also!

We are getting so close!

I really can't wait to see what happens with Payson... there is no way her career can be over yet. While I'm sure she has a long recovery, I'm sure she is going to figure out some way to still be part of the team, you know?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back