Make It or Break It - Season 2 starts Jan 4th!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well it was pretty dumb at first with hardly and realistic gymnastics... but once again i am a teenager so it grew on me. Now i want to know about Payson, and Emily and Damon right?

I did watch most of the last season, but as it does not air on canuck tv it involved a lot of messing with IP blockers etc. It'll have to be pretty good for me to do it again.

We are in Canada too and we watched thanks to YouTube posters. The show just started airing on MuchMusic on Monday nights though.

same here - I take it for what it is a teen drama with some gym thrown it for the heck of it.

Well I was unimpressed with the season premier of MIOBI and Secret Life. I need more substance. Probably won't watch it myself but DD likes Secret Life.

We watch it and so do all the girls at DD's gym. :) We record it. then we watch and I fast forward through the naughtier stuff. It is a full little show!

I really liked the first episode! Mostly because Payson made me cry. I can't believe how hard she has worked and now she just has to sit and watch. But I think that convo she had with Kaylie was really - about how she was mad but she wasn't mad at her. It's definitely going to a loooong road ahead...

I liked it too:D Payson made me cry too:( *sniffle*
I think that the skills being shown are more realistic now, it looks alot better than the first episode, but I still don't get why people are doing pop-ons for their low bar to high bar...
I rate the episode 8/10

Well my thoughts were it was okay, i loved how they had razor come back. At first i didnt like damen but they are really cute together lol. Im looking forward to this season. But who watches the seceret life? I thought it sucked, blahh I want amy and rickie to be together but its not happening :(

last season left me hanging so i was really excited for season 2 to start. the first episode of the season 1 made me mad, because it was so unrealistic but then i started to grow on the show!

I think its as realistic as possible for the show -- I mean, they def use UCLA gymnasts for all the stuntwork. As for the gymnats, come on, you've gotta have some drama!

There is a marathon on ABCFamily right now of all of Season 1 and I haven't changed the channel all afternoon. Anyone else watching??

Is anyone else still watching?

It just keeps getting worse for Payson! Especially after the bad news from the surgeon. But I KNOW she is going to make a comeback and then it will just be that much more awesome.

we are only just getting it here on fox starting tomorrow my dd has it already set so we don't forget. Hopefully it will be ok

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back