meal before meets?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Blimey I'm coming yo your house for tea !

Mine get whatever we have in, unless its an overnighter in a hotel then its a take-away

Blimey I'm coming yo your house for tea !

Mine get whatever we have in, unless its an overnighter in a hotel then its a take-away
I do love that his favorite foods are such yummy foods. Yes, travel meets mean different meals. It is trickier to get them to eat well when not at home.

yes! it has chocolate in it. And you serve it over spaghetti noodles with cheese and onions on top!

Reactions: sce
I usually like to eat "egg in a hole". It's basically just a pice of multigrain bread with a fried egg in the middle. it gives me enough energy without making me too full

Dinner last night was the salmon. I do like that such healthy food makes my kid happy.

His meet today is at 1:30. Since that means that he won't be eating a big lunch, I got a good breakfast in him: eggs, grits, turkey sausage and cantaloupe.

Should be fueled well for the meet.

Totally alien food to us over here - something that hasn't crossed over. Its a southern thing too isn't it

Grits, Atlanta, cantaloupe, oh my....Now, your talking up my alley. I'll come and have breakfast at your house when we have the next meet SCE. lol Did your husband teach you to put plenty of butter and sugar/honey on your grits? How about biscuits with molasses/honey/maple syrup.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back