Parents Mean teachers+Too much homework=No gymnastics?!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Thanks! We have a monkey of principal so it wasn't easy LOL. Maybe they grew up a bit and won't fight.
midwest- did your boys ever fight when in the same class? I need some advice from twin moms LOL.:eek: And, about the homework, that is true! Now my life just got a whole lot easier. The night before I will have a "big girl" talk with them, and make sure they are nice to each other.:rolleyes::p:)

They didnt really that much they were too supervised and busy to do it at school they pretty much saved it for at home:rolleyes: Mainly jealousy issues were the problem - How come he doesnt have as much homework as me? He was in line a head of me! All that good stuff...The physical stuff shouldnt be as bad now though since they are older. Maybe the talk will work- I told the boys if I hear about them fighting at school that they were going to be in major trouble (loss of privleges for both, no matter who started it) and that they needed to look out for each other. Seems to work even if it is SOOOOO UNFAIR:rolleyes: as I have been told:D It makes it worth their while to get along or let the other ones behavior go so they BOTH dont end up getting into trouble:cool:

maybe you could talk to the teacher and make sure they are not sitting near each other. Also the "I went to bat for you (getting rid of the big bad wolf teacher) - you better not make me ask to switch you back :eek:"

maybe you could talk to the teacher and make sure they are not sitting near each other. Also the "I went to bat for you (getting rid of the big bad wolf teacher) - you better not make me ask to switch you back :eek:"

:rotfl: Or I'll have you BOTH switched to the mean teacher:rotfl:

Last edited:
Too funny!!!:rotfl::laughing:

I think I am going to turn their competitive side up with a twist.."Who ever can get a 100 on the test wins!" or, it might just come with a bunch of tears when one gets a 95 and the other a 100:rolleyes: They are mainly good kids, I don't see why there would be a problem. Just like you said midwest, they would be too busy anyway.
I want them to set an example for their younger sibs. They are not doing too good of a job because my 4 year old just asked "mommy, can you buy me a twin to fight with?";)

They are not doing too good of a job because my 4 year old just asked "mommy, can you buy me a twin to fight with?";)

ROFL.... That is absolutely CLASSIC! Where is Bill Cosby and "Kids Say the Darndest Things" when you need him? Too funny!!!

I want them to set an example for their younger sibs. They are not doing too good of a job because my 4 year old just asked "mommy said:
That is priceless !!!!!! I can't get the smileys to work but ... ROTFL

ROFL.... That is absolutely CLASSIC! Where is Bill Cosby and "Kids Say the Darndest Things" when you need him? Too funny!!!

Ha, I was speechless when she said that. And the funny thing was, she was serious. She wanted me to go to the store and buy her a twin like I would buy her a new toy. If she was a multiple of some sort, I think I'd shoot myself.:fryingpan:

Ha, I was speechless when she said that. And the funny thing was, she was serious. She wanted me to go to the store and buy her a twin like I would buy her a new toy. If she was a multiple of some sort, I think I'd shoot myself.:fryingpan:

When my son was in PreK 4 and DD was an infant - he got out of the van one day, folded his hands and asked God for twin siblings. :eek:

We have not tried for more kids - afraid to after he went to the Big Man w/ that request. :D

When my son was in PreK 4 and DD was an infant - he got out of the van one day, folded his hands and asked God for twin siblings. :eek:

We have not tried for more kids - afraid to after he went to the Big Man w/ that request. :D

ROTFL!! When I was pregnant with ds, I told Lexi and Leah that they are going to have a baby brother. Lexi actually said, " so God didn't get our request of all 7-girl-tuplets? (all girl septuplets) it's ok mommy, it is still early, it can be all 7 girl tuplets later." I think about every 3 months they would ask me if there were more, or if he turned into a girl yet. :p;)

Bad news is, she got put into Lexi's class. In pre-school, all they would do is fight. This will be one heck of a year.:rolleyes:

They probably will do just fine! It's been a few more years and preschool is very different from a structured elementary class. If the teacher is good, she will know how to keep them separated enough that they don't compete or fight.

alison

I agree, they'll probably have less problems since they're older. My kids have always been in the same classes (our school is very small, only one class per grade at elementary school) and we've never had any real problems. The only thing I see is a lot of competition between the boys. The girls are in kindergarten this year, so we shall see how they do. There are some perks though, only one class to send cupcakes to, one class set of valentines, etc. It's sure made my life a little easier as a room mom!

I agree, they'll probably have less problems since they're older. My kids have always been in the same classes (our school is very small, only one class per grade at elementary school) and we've never had any real problems. The only thing I see is a lot of competition between the boys. The girls are in kindergarten this year, so we shall see how they do. There are some perks though, only one class to send cupcakes to, one class set of valentines, etc. It's sure made my life a little easier as a room mom!

Haha, I am also a room mom. So this should be easier.:cool:

im sure it will make homework easier!
tho do they move around for math and reading
my dd's 3rd grade they get divided up dep on where they are at for
the classes

glad she is out of the other class

:rotfl:I got pg with my dd when the boys were 9 months old and I think I bawled for 3 weeks afraid it was gonna be 2 more boys:p DD always wants a baby sister and all I have to say is 2 more boys and she has a horrified look on her face. I cant imagine 2 or her either- she high maintenence enough! :dizzy:

:rotfl:I got pg with my dd when the boys were 9 months old and I think I bawled for 3 weeks afraid it was gonna be 2 more boys:p DD always wants a baby sister and all I have to say is 2 more boys and she has a horrified look on her face. I cant imagine 2 or her either- she high maintenence enough! :dizzy:

LOL, yup, I think two-or three! more Hannah's would be a wake up call for mom.:rolleyes:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back