meet hair styles

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

:)Hey guys! I need some hair styles for meet BESIDES french braid(s), buns, or ponytails. Some different ones. Some pics would be nice too. thanks!

Well there's this one I like... Basically do a high ponytail and pull the hair out in different directions so that it makes a circle on your head. Then tie it so it makes a bun with bits of hair framing it :)

There is one where you do your hair in a high ponytalk and do around 6-10 neat plats the tuck them all under
Or u could fish net your hair

i could not find pictures sorry

I sometimes take my bangs (they're pretty long) and separate them into braids and tie them back into the rest of my hair. Its easy to do and I think it looks pretty nice :)

27226_109218402424245_100000082570170_229875_8305175_n.jpg

I think that's the fishnet, but I'm not sure. I'm not good about names
That hair style took me a bit more then an hour, but I did it by myself with lots of time on my hands and LOTS of rubber bands!

I sometimes take my bangs (they're pretty long) and separate them into braids and tie them back into the rest of my hair. Its easy to do and I think it looks pretty nice :)

27226_109218402424245_100000082570170_229875_8305175_n.jpg

I think that's the fishnet, but I'm not sure. I'm not good about names
That hair style took me a bit more then an hour, but I did it by myself with lots of time on my hands and LOTS of rubber bands!
This one is tree at our gym and i do this one for most comps because it keeps everything out of the way (I constantly battle at keeping everything out of my face) and its surprisingly easy!

This one is tree at our gym and i do this one for most comps because it keeps everything out of the way (I constantly battle at keeping everything out of my face) and its surprisingly easy!

Same here, having layered bangs is NOT cool with gymnastics!

BTW: lots of hair spray helps everything!!!

I like to do french braid across the front of my head and then pull the rest into a ponytail. At my last meet a teammate curled my pony and I really liked it; I might have her do it for the rest of my meets especially since my hair is really long and I've grabbed it regripping on giants:eek: before so I usually put my hair in a messy bun for bars but I don't like doing that at meets. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back